Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

April Fools

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBonner

Founding Member
If anyone burned all their tobacco and hired a lawyer, I'll replace the tobacco...you can always fire a lawyer. :D

I DID !! And I gave THEM a BIG RETAINER . . The whole valley here is enjoying a smoke mix of Burley , Bright leaf and turkish ..

I tried to call you in the midle of the night . I was going to say are you awake . then APRIL FOOLS and hang up . That was one dirty trick , Im still laughing .

By the way the site is looking better you're up to first class now .

DrBob

Founding Member
I burned up a whole pack send er to me about a # will do I roll big ones
bob

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Yeah, Yeah, and I'm still waiting for my "logo contest" prize too. ;<))

John

Yeah, you're not alone on that one...everyone is still waiting. If you don't get your prize by the end of next week...wait a little longer ;)

I promise I'll get the goodies out this week...I've been just a tad busy lately.

BarG

Founding Member
FmGrowit.....That was the best meanest trick ever. Great job on the logos and new look. You keep the tobacco and make the hats available. Remember to order some in camo.:D

BarG

Daniel

Banned
Nice job Don. I figured ti was an Aprils fools joke but still had me wondering.
Then I looked up I.C.E. No matter how bad some people might want to get rid of you. I don't think they are going to get Emigration involved.

Well done though.

wazzappenning

if you were my neighbor id come over and give you a free bag of "sugar" so you could start your day off with a nice salty bowl of cornflakes, along with a salty coffee. lol.

btw my baccy was sent right? still waiting but i know crossborder mail is much slower than it used to be. funny how that works with no more groundmail.

dkh2

Southern Washington State I can see Oregon from my
I thought Bigbonner was going to set up a 50 caliber and some hand grenades

I could see him now, wearing a helmet, yelling " Come And Get Me Coppers !!! "

nihxz.jpg

BigBonner

Founding Member
I need one of those guns . The only thing I could find in the dark was my BB gun and Muzzel loader . It was ights out last night .

I think my old lady was going to sell me out by telling them where every one of my secret hiding places was in trade for immunity .

Dan did you get clean drawers yet ?

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
love the new color scheme! glad i didnt have to stay away for the entire day!

so what did i see? you testing the redirect? lol

dkh2

Southern Washington State I can see Oregon from my
I need one of those guns . The only thing I could find in the dark was my BB gun and Muzzel loader . It was ights out last night .

I think my old lady was going to sell me out by telling them where every one of my secret hiding places was in trade for immunity .

Dan did you get clean drawers yet ?

Damn she was gonna use my idea

Boboro

DAMM! iVE been hiden under a brier bush for 2 days . Great new look though. I think I got chiggers!. That was a good 1 .

BigBonner

Founding Member
Sh"t , Im still having nightmares . Wake up in a sweat and chills.

Better watch payback could bite you .

Last edited by a moderator:

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
DAMM! iVE been hiden under a brier bush for 2 days . Great new look though. I think I got chiggers!. That was a good 1 .
I can't stop laughing. I guess it would only be right if I picked up the tab for the Iodine to treat your chiggers.

Sh"t , Im still having nightmares . Wake up in a sweat and chills.

Better watch payback could bite you .

New forum rule...No prank-backs. Sorry, but it's out of my control now. I just make the rules, I'm not allowed to change them....someone else does that job, but I don't no who.

BigBonner

Founding Member
I can't stop laughing. I guess it would only be right if I picked up the tab for the Iodine to treat your chiggers.

New forum rule...No prank-backs. Sorry, but it's out of my control now. I just make the rules, I'm not allowed to change them....someone else does that job, but I don't no who.

Who is this Fmgrowit guy ?
We may shun you on your own site for at least one day . We may have to figure out which day that will be .

Status
Not open for further replies.