Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Buying bulk cigarette tubes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raodwarior

Not to be rude but Don sells tubes on his site, quite bad form IMHO to ask about other sites on a board that is funded by Whole Leaf Tobacco. -5

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I have 3 cases (50 cartons to a case) stored in my basement in case of a Zombie Apocalypse. They are wrapped in plastic. I bought one case from ebay and the other 2 from my local tobacco/liquor store. The prices were about the same from both locations.

larryccf

I'VE been buying the JGT (Just Good Tobacco) tubes by the case, $95 / 50 cartons shipped directly from JGT - their FF tubes taste awfully close to Three Castles which are no longer available. Pretty neutral paper flavor. Last purchase i changed over to Mascotte Classic Kings, $111/ 50 cartons shipped. Have been buying them in case quantities for quite a few years and have never noticed them go "stale". Sometime back virus of internet "wisdom" that cigarette tubes acquire the "cardboard" taste from the cardboard box, but i've never noticed that either - i always store them in the cases they arrive in. But i also store them in a room in the house that stays heated or cooled, depending on season of the year.

fwiw

larryccf

Does anyone know of a tube that doesn't have a burn additive?

not sure what you're referring to by "burn additive" - if you mean the fire safety chemical additive that factory smokes have, i don't know of a RYO tube having any fire prevention chems added

burge

not sure what you're referring to by "burn additive" - if you mean the fire safety chemical additive that factory smokes have, i don't know of a RYO tube having any fire prevention chems added

Filterite used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.