Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Smokin Harley relocation pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

So most of you have seen my thread that we were planning on going on a cruise with a stop at Cuba for my 50th birthday . That trip was pre-empted and cancelled by my dads health scare and it turned into us moving to be closer to them in Alabama .Between all this , dads prognosis thankfully isn't serious . Its not cancer, they thought then it was tuberculosis but then they said its not that either and now a bacterial lung infection that with 3-6 months of antibiotics he will be ok, ok now we can breathe again.
The trip down to visit our next property was nice. The driving rains that came the day before soaked the yard but the house is nice and weather tight. We were concerned about how good the roof was and its dry as a bone inside as is the walkout basement. The only disappointment of the property is the "bonus" stone sided house on the south west corner of the plot . It has so much rot and evident termite damage , its not worth saving except for the large slabs of stone we'd like to remove carefully and use within the landscaping. A local demolition company wants $6 /sq ft to take it down and haul away. Right now thats more than we want to spend , maybe allow a fire training on the interior then yank it down little by little to salvage the stone.
My next thought is that there is no place for me to hang any tobacco to cure...there is a decent sized concrete slab that I could build a green house , or maybe even a tobacco barn. I can do whatever I want , we're zoned for residential farm.
The day after we paid the property a visit the realtor took it off the market...such a good feeling.
I go back to work today . Nuclear refuel outage again. Work my butt off until I'm a zombie right up until we close on the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.