Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCBUDDIE

Hello all

BCBUDDIE From Canada here wishing you all well

Just found this forum a few days back and found a few burley seeds to try. I smoke 100 grams of Gov. tobacy each week about how many plants will i need to become self sufficient

I am sure i can find the info deeper in the forum but any help would be awesome

BCBUDDIE :cool:

Last edited:

BCBUDDIE

Thanks for the welcome and the Info

Looks like I don`t have the room to grow my whole supply. Plants take up way too much room. I will try a few though and see if i can at free cigar.

Going to place an order for the cigar kit and some leaf to get started... maybe rolling instead of growing is in my future.

ChinaVoodoo

Hello all

BCBUDDIE From Canada here wishing you all well

Just found this forum a few days back and found a few burley seeds to try. I smoke 100 grams of Gov. tobacy each week about how many plants will i need to become self sufficient

I am sure i can find the info deeper in the forum but any help would be awesome

BCBUDDIE :cool:

Welcome, fellow Canadian. I'm thinking 52 healthy plants should be enough. Even if you do half that, you'll be saving $$$$. Especially if you buy whole leaf for the rest.

Gavroche

Bienvenue BCBUDDIE... un pied égale 2oz de tabac sec à peu près

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombie-Britannique beau pays !

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Thanks for the welcome and the InfoLooks like I don`t have the room to grow my whole supply. Plants take up way too much room. I will try a few though and see if i can at free cigar. Going to place an order for the cigar kit and some leaf to get started... maybe rolling instead of growing is in my future.
That's good news, hope your future comes faster than you self believe, you shall know that growing tobacco is really funny.But I think some problem always comes up. And this forum is a really fantastic help. Members always tell about things they have done wrong and how they did to found the way out of a specific problem..I think a lot of us members just grow some tobacco and baying some..But welcome

burge

I am in Canada as well you can't go wrong with whole leaf and we are allowed to grow 15kgs a year. I find its better to buy because the leaf is properly aged

Status
Not open for further replies.