Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Bezuki wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

I grew Bezuki wrappers for 2 years now, with other wrappers. I would like to grow more wrappers like Bezuki. It ripens quickly, blemish free, fairly resistant to diseases, being in South Africa, the sun and heat doesn`t affect it as much as other wrappers. Iv`e tried other wrappers ( AST, St Andress, Conn Broadleaf, La Palma ( also a nice wrapper) Guatemalan wrapper and a few others. Are there any other wrapper like Bezuki, or from the same tobacco type?
Ben

Leftynick

I grew Bezuki wrappers for 2 years now, with other wrappers. I would like to grow more wrappers like Bezuki. It ripens quickly, blemish free, fairly resistant to diseases, being in South Africa, the sun and heat doesn`t affect it as much as other wrappers. Iv`e tried other wrappers ( AST, St Andress, Conn Broadleaf, La Palma ( also a nice wrapper) Guatemalan wrapper and a few others. Are there any other wrapper like Bezuki, or from the same tobacco type?
Ben

I think because of the weather in it's origin country is quite hot. My besuki also do fairly well, but granted, I am in neighboring with Indonesia. If you think it is because of origin country, you could try Deli Sumatra variety (other name is sumatra sumatra or origin sumatra). It come from same country. You could ask Tutu if he have seed for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.