Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Looking for seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftynick

Finished drying my Little Dutch seeds today. I get a good amount of it and considering to swap with anyone willing. I am short on Oriental variety and searching for seeds such as Izmir, Samsun or Prilep. I am also looking for dark air variety and any other variety will be considered too. Thank You.

Charly

Hi Lefty, I don't have the orientals you are looking for, but I have a few seeds left (not many) that I can send you :
- Alma Ata 315 (oriental / russian)
- Bahia (oriental / Brazil),
- Adonis (dark air)
- Goose Creek Red (dark virginia)

If you can wait a few months, I have some strains that are growing now from which I will save seeds that might interest you :
- Xanthy,
- Bolivian Criollo Black, ...

I suppose you still did not receive my letter, there was Alma Ata 315 and Goose Creek Red inside :(

Jitterbugdude : I plan on focusing on oriental strains next year, you have a very tempting list ! be sure I will harass you soon ! :D

Leftynick

Hi Lefty, I don't have the orientals you are looking for, but I have a few seeds left (not many) that I can send you :
- Alma Ata 315 (oriental / russian)
- Bahia (oriental / Brazil),
- Adonis (dark air)
- Goose Creek Red (dark virginia)

If you can wait a few months, I have some strains that are growing now from which I will save seeds that might interest you :
- Xanthy,
- Bolivian Criollo Black, ...

I suppose you still did not receive my letter, there was Alma Ata 315 and Goose Creek Red inside :(

Sadly, the letter is still not arrived yet. Hopefully it will arrive soon. Don't want you to double send me the same strain after all. I do interested with adonis and bahia but don't ask from you before because of thinking to limit my variety.

I want to diversify my variety, and choose the best one to plant in my area and stick to that particular variety for my next grow. However this is proven to be quite impossible, because of so many different strain available :D.

I do interested on those Xanthy and Bolivian Criollo Black. (See what I am saying to be impossible to limit my grow?) Maybe I will message you again by the end of the season. Thank you.

Charly

Thank you Jitterbugdude :) I am not in a hurry since I won't grow new strains before many months (my 2017's crop is already on it's way), but I will send you an PM soon :)

LeftyNick, I understand very easily your problem, I have the same : I always want to try new strains !!! There are so many, but I have to make a decision on what to grow, because my garden is not big enough :D
And of course, there is the curing space to be aware of... and then the storage space !
If the mail is still not there within a few weeks, I will send you a new one, let's wait a few days more and we will see :)
I will save some Xanthy and Bolivian Criollo Black seeds for you ;) don't worry.

Cigar

I have few seeds for gift to anyone too many to list here..please PM me and be happy to list all seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.