Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi from England, soon to be Papua New Guinea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Aldopold

Hi folks, Leo in England here.
Joined mostly because I'm about to move to Papua New Guinea, and while googling pipe tobacco availability there I came across the forum.
Looks like a wealth of information here.
cheers!

Tutu

Where in Papua are you moving to exactly? And how come? Maybe you can find some Tambolaka over there, pipe tobacco, strong stuff I think. Welcome to the forum! A wealth of info indeed! Maybe put your location in your profile, it helps folks to remember where you are and who you are!

greenmonster714

Welcome to the forum. Yes, there is a load of information here. I think I spent the first two months just reading old threads. Best of luck on your move.

DistillingJim

Good to see Leo, I know you from YouTube. I almost suggested that you look into growing when you said you were moving to PNG and were wondering how much of your cellar to take, I suspect its going to be right up your alley.

Charly

Welcome aboard ! You will soon be touched by the "growing mania" !

Leo Aldopold

Good to see Leo, I know you from YouTube. I almost suggested that you look into growing when you said you were moving to PNG and were wondering how much of your cellar to take, I suspect its going to be right up your alley.

Hello, bud! Yep, I think I will be growing when I get there. Looks like I might have to post myself a load before I go, and just hope that it gets there.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Hi and welcome Leo, yes I think you can learn much on this forum, just sit down and relax, read some interesting stuff and just let your self be inspirited

Markw

Hi and welcome to the forum, where are you going in PNG. I have spent some time in Rabaul a good few years back and also lived in the Solomons for three months. it be good growing soil out there the plants will love it. good luck with your adventure.

Leo Aldopold

Hi and welcome to the forum, where are you going in PNG. I have spent some time in Rabaul a good few years back and also lived in the Solomons for three months. it be good growing soil out there the plants will love it. good luck with your adventure.

Oddly enough, Rabaul is where I'm heading...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.