Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tastes changing or tobacco smoothed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
The WLT Balkan Sobranije blend is a cigarette blend. But it smokes nicely in a pipe. I would add Latakia to it for pipe blending.

My Latakia blending matrix can be summarized as a very short and simple list of ingredients, and an invitation to play with the ratios.

Bob

greenmonster714

You sure are making the rounds when it comes to varieties of tobacco. A simple and cheap all day smoke is any of the Super Value tobacco flavors. My favorite is the chocolate. Whiskey Cavendish and the butter rum are very good as well. They come in small pouches a little over $3 each or larger bags if ya find what you like. I gotta order more chocolate. I go through that stuff so fast.

Silverone858

You sure are making the rounds when it comes to varieties of tobacco.

You are right about that, so far anything heavy on Virginia reminds me of cigarettes and I don't like it. But I mostly just figured that out. But in a way it's a good thing since it narrows what I want. I didn't hate the whiskey cav or the black cav from sv but I wish I picked up the chocolate instead. Here's my favorite so far:
A pinch of my b&m lane 1q clone
2 pinches of Habana daydream
2 pinches of frog Morton on the town.
Mmmm I've been smoking this every day hahaha! I only smoke about 2-3 bowls all day.
I'm pretty sure I can recreate this with deluxestogies matrix.
I feel very picky at this point no sweets and nothing heavy on Virginia? Maybe I should just weigh out my pinches and make my blend that way, I'm sure that using whole leaf will taste better and I will have the choice weather to case or not.
Hey deluxestogie have you tried Habana daydream? Is there a WLT cigar blend that tastes roughly like the hd pipe blend? I thought I would try my hand at rolling a few. Also thanks for your hard work building the blend matrix!

Status
Not open for further replies.