Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Smokeless separation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryleighivey

How about we separate the different kinds of smokeless tobacco? I like snuff and chew, but if I'm looking for something to do with one of those I don't want to have to sift through 5 pages of nothing but dip and snus recipes to find it. Not that I have anything against those, it's just that they drown everything else out in that section.

Smokin Harley

so what kind of smokeless are you looking for?
I agree the search isn't as exact as one would like. It requires reading many redundant threads to find maybe one post. BUT, you only have ONE post so far, so you should go back and read everything anyway.

greenmonster714

How about we separate the different kinds of smokeless tobacco? I like snuff and chew, but if I'm looking for something to do with one of those I don't want to have to sift through 5 pages of nothing but dip and snus recipes to find it. Not that I have anything against those, it's just that they drown everything else out in that section.

Welcome to the forum. That thread he mentioned is a very good one. Long but worth the time to read. There are many threads here that are rather long. Some stay on topic while others waver a bit. When ya get a chance post more about yourself in the Introductions section. We'd like to hear more about you. Later

Status
Not open for further replies.