Whole Leaf Tobacco

Smokeless separation

How about we separate the different kinds of smokeless tobacco? I like snuff and chew, but if I'm looking for something to do with one of those I don't want to have to sift through 5 pages of nothing but dip and snus recipes to find it. Not that I have anything against those, it's just that they drown everything else out in that section.

Re: Smokeless separation

so what kind of smokeless are you looking for?
    I agree the search isn't as exact as one would like. It requires reading many redundant threads to find maybe one post. BUT, you only have ONE post so far, so you should go back and read everything anyway.
    "We make our own Whiskey and our own smoke too, aint too many things these ol' boys cain't do..." -A Country Boy Can Survive ,Hank Williams Jr.

Entubado...its how I roll

Re: Smokeless separation

Quote Originally Posted by ryleighivey View Post
    How about we separate the different kinds of smokeless tobacco? I like snuff and chew, but if I'm looking for something to do with one of those I don't want to have to sift through 5 pages of nothing but dip and snus recipes to find it. Not that I have anything against those, it's just that they drown everything else out in that section.
    Welcome to the forum. That thread he mentioned is a very good one. Long but worth the time to read. There are many threads here that are rather long. Some stay on topic while others waver a bit. When ya get a chance post more about yourself in the Introductions section. We'd like to hear more about you. Later