Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I need Monte Calme YELLOW seeds-ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
If anyone has some Monte Calme YELLOW seeds and can get them in the mail ASAP, please PM me. I am trying to do an experiment this year comparing TN90, Monte Calme Brun, Monte Calme Yellow and Monte Calme-X (unkown , its either yellow or brun). The 3 plantings of SEEDMAN's Monte Calme Yellow have all resulted in zero germination.

Randy B

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
hah. sounds like seedmans seeds! i had a terrible time of them too, but over the course of them all, i do think i got one to sprout. wish i could help, but from the list i only have tn90

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I found a jar labeled MCY with a very few seeds in it, but I'm almost positive I sent some to a member last year or the tear before and they had zero germination.

I've never tried germinating them, so I'll send you half and I'll germinate the other half and we'll see what happens.

The plants these seeds came from grew to about 9 feet tall.

mcy.jpg

DrBob

Founding Member
I had a few monte calm yellow seeds. I sent them all to Big Bonner about a month ago I believe he planted them if he did you might be able to get a few seedlings from him. He grows good seedlings. MCY makes a nice mild smoke I grew MCY and newton N-126 side by side in 2010 and they were quite similar I grew n-126 again in 2011 and no MCY the N-126 produced more leaf so it got the nod and it is pelletized too.
This year I am growing TN-90 and cc-13 no MCY

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Hey Dude !! I found some ! ( About 200) The ones I planted have germinated just fine. I could also use a few TN-90 if you get any. PM me with your address and I'll drop them in the mail today. I'd appreciate a few replacements in return this fall for next year.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.