Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

El Cubanito 2017 grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonster714

Very nice garden. What is it your growing. They sure look healthy and happy.

Oops had to edit this. I missed the print just under the pic. Everything is small on this phone. Nice small selection. Gonna roll up some stoggies this fall aye?

El Gallo

If the mold doesn't get me this year, lost last years crop while curing, stayed too damp and I was careless and lost it all, will have to be more attentive this year

El Gallo

Thanks, small patch, lost some to late cold snap, growing all under shade cloth this year

El Gallo

The big one that I'm holding and the 1st 2 rows are SWAR tobacco, some are a bit smaller than others but all are healthy so far. I found my first horn worm in the tomatoe patch today so now I'm mixing up some cayenne spray to head them off and my morning leaf checks will start immediately.

El Gallo

7880E5E1-C7BD-4987-8601-AAA345B7C142.jpg8CC63EFF-F853-40CE-A029-9E1A4FB43817.jpgThis years plants are doing great so far! Green and healthy with good size to the leaves. Just now starting to grow upward.

El Gallo

Very Nice Indeed, what's in the cup your feeding them:confused:
Oh that's not for the plants, that's my morning joe! I go out every morning before the sun clears the tree line. It's been soo hot in Fl. Once the sun goes up gotta find shade

Status
Not open for further replies.