Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Sweet Rustica Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I took two kilned GC 1 leaves and toasted them in the oven for half an hour at 150 reduced to fine powder with kosher salt, pinch of lime and half a teaspoon licorice powder, after seiving you end up with this.
IMG_20170522_155218.jpg

The warning is true, it's very good.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
This is nasal snuff, in the tradition of the Irish Toasts. Color is perfect;)

Edit think I misunderstood that. The color is from whatever flour you use, so leaf color is going to be snuff color. If you saw this flour in a commercial blend like Irish high toast the accompanying price tag would be prohibitive.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
That sounds very like a very good snuff, Just lime and licorice are very good together.so I really believe you when you say that it's amazing.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Only con is the backdrip can give me hiccups lol. Stout stuff. And this is supposedly low nicotine for a Rustica, wonder about that Olson 68, shesh.. hiccup

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Only con is the backdrip can give me hiccups lol. Stout stuff. And this is supposedly low nicotine for a Rustica, wonder about that Olson 68, shesh.. hiccup
Iam not shore but I think even OLSON#68 Have lower nicotine than other N.Rustica. I have seen some files about/with some N.Rustica named "Olson68" I will think about it for some time and see if I found them again. But the level ain't so low that you need to worry about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.