Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junker

Not sure what happened there. Wrote out this great message and only the first part came through. Anyway, just the usual hi and wave, looking forward to getting to know more about this and can't wait to get my own crop going. Just need to get the supplies, and learn of course. Have a great day all.

Junker

Junker

Thanks for the warm welcome :). I hate trying to introduce myself as there is no way I can do it without sounding awkward

Really looking to learn more about the different strains as originally I was looking, still am - to make Mapacho (slowly but surely trying to disconnect from grid life), that and I honestly have wanted to know how and to actually try using home grown tobacco, without all the preservatives and BS in it.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Welcome to FTT "Junker" I am pretty sure that you can get all the answers you need on this forum. But if you looking after specific information of some variants it sometimes really hard (even I have some stain I don't known any information on).

Junker

@Hasse SWE - Well I came to the right place then, honestly I'm trying to absorb as much as I can before posting TOO much to avoid sounding a fool but so much information here.

Charly

Welcome on FTT, and happy reading ;)
You will soon grow your own tobacco, I am sure.

And since you are on the other side of the equator, you have a lot of time to learn things before you will start your first seeds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.