Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

morning all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Klubb

my name's Andrew but I go by Billy Klubb most anywhere else. thanks to "not enough coffee" before registering, I guess I'm Billy Blubb here. hahahaa!! this is my first year growing tobacco though I have taken to gardening with my wife for a decade. mostly tomatoes, peppers, hops and such. I'm also a home brewer and started that journey in 1999. I have taken to carving pipes for about a year and I'm not great at it, but each one is a learning experience and each one tends to be better than the last. I tend to jump into things, learn from my mistakes, and apply the knowledge and solutions learned from others along the way and with every consecutive try. I do have around 40 plants growing right now and hope to learn a lot from the collective here.

cheers!

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Welcome Mr. Blubb..Admin can probably change your name back to Klubb if you really want to.
What variety of tobacco are you you growing?

Billy Klubb

thanks folks! I'm from South Dakota originally, but we're in my wife's home town in Minnesota. and I'll post back with the varieties after work. have a good day!

Charly

Welcome on FTT Billy :)
Good luck with your first tobacco plants ;) you are at the right place to learn how to grow and cure tobacco :)

Tell us more about the varieties you are growing.

Billy Klubb

I have fixed the blubb.

Bob
thanks a bunch! I'll have to recheck my caffeine intake in the morning. hahaa!!
Hey Billy, glad to see ya join in this forum. Tons of information here and some nice folks.
and the man himself that put the bug in my ear!

thanks for the warm welcome, all!
I got two packets of seeds. one packet of Kumanovo and a mixed packet of Little Crittenden, Florida Sumatra, Gold Dollar, Small Stock BM, Tennessee Red Leaf, and Delgold. got them from Sustainable Seed. I have the Kumanovo separated from the mixed so I don't get confused. I think they lied when they said welding smoke makes you smerter.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
LoL a loved child has alot of name.. Welcome to FTT Andrew. I am very shore that this forum will be your second home.

Status
Not open for further replies.