Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

cedar chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
101_0104.jpg101_0103.jpgI bult 2 of these and was delivering them when I stopped to get gas. I was asked to sell one on the spot, I said no. i built the guy one though.

edit, they were presents for my children, check out the deer hide braided handles.

BarG

Founding Member
I am out of that lumber unfortunately. Otherwise I would be honored to sell you one.
edit: my sawmil lumber is limited. I only have pecan, white oak and spalted hackberry left.

BarG

Founding Member
I am going to crack open a bag of Connetticut broadleaf. Ben, heh heh If its good I will let you know. It is from 2015 or 14 cant remember, a 5lb vapor proof bag.
actualy 2012 mids and tops. I will let you know what 5 years in a bag does heh heh.

God dog unreal smell when bag was opened 5 years later. fu...ing huge leaves. first whiff was ammonia then it was gone.
I am smoking some tops in a cig and it is good yes it is. Just goes to show , 2012, 5 years.

Last edited:

BarG

Founding Member
That is the bag you wanted to buy, but so far to ship. I wish I could allow you to experience this leaf, just the distance is tough. Wow! being in this vapor proof bag for 5 yrs has made these leaves none the worse for wear.

indianjoe

Founding Member
BarG, beautiful chests. I heard about your "catfish" outing, good to hear from you.

Brown Thumb

Looks Nice. I hope my kid don't see this post or he will want to make one.
Unfortunately, nobody knows what time and quality goes into the real deal.
Everybody wants Cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.