Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reviews on WLT

Reviews on WLT

I am a Virginia smoker and al I can say is that between the lemon American flue cured first priming and the lemon prime if it comes out all are exceptional leaves. They all can be smoked on there own or blended. This is premium tobacco with complexity in flavour.

Re: Reviews on WLT

I am no connosieur just a hard core smoker that loves virginia flue cured. would love to try some of that.

Edit I can not spell the word conosiur to save my life.
    BarG

When buying tobacco from the US my Uncle would back me up on a gift. I would buy the so called expensive blends. When I first shredded my first pound I emailed Doug at ryo magazine, after going fishing in Banff and staying over this has that Three Castles Taste. That is when I realized how good this stuff really is. in a car when its 28-34 degrees with super moist tobacco tends to lead to a almost boiling temperature inside a can. Makes it really good I use thick old plastic ryo cdn tubs. It makes it amazing. You can't do that with commercial tobacco leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by burge View Post
    When buying tobacco from the US my Uncle would back me up on a gift. I would buy the so called expensive blends. When I first shredded my first pound I emailed Doug at ryo magazine, after going fishing in Banff and staying over this has that Three Castles Taste. That is when I realized how good this stuff really is. in a car when its 28-34 degrees with super moist tobacco tends to lead to a almost boiling temperature inside a can. Makes it really good I use thick old plastic ryo cdn tubs. It makes it amazing. You can't do that with commercial tobacco leaves.
    Don's Flue cured Is the best, I really like the red.
    BarG

HIs red is good I am aging the bag leaving it for a bit. I like the lemon and the American flue cured and if we get it those red Virginia tips look good too. I think I want to try some of Larry's stuff as well. All of it blended together should be really good.

I like the Lemon a lot, the wife loves the stuff. I think the Red Tips are exceptional, perfect amount of flavor for me. I should have asked Don for a sample of Latakia, I've never tried it.

I'm not a big buyer, but I'm steady. About $100 a month on Don's baccy. $566 in 6 months.

1 members have Nominated this post.

Thank you for your business. I haven't mentioned it in a while, but if you put your forum username in the special instructions area, you get free stuff.

Don is really good at samples for leaf. Its great because it allows you too see if you like it. If you do you can put it in your order the next time around. I did that with the new red leaf. Got some prilep and burley. That threshed burley is double toasted. Its not my fav being Canadian but you can smoke it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by FmGrowit View Post
    Thank you for your business. I haven't mentioned it in a while, but if you put your forum username in the special instructions area, you get free stuff.
    You are welcome. Praise is much deserved, not many good deals in todays world. When ya find one ya hang on!

BTW, my invoice # is 0000011647

Thats my latest order, this past saturday 08/12/17

Just now called (9:20 am EST on MONDAY) and got the answering machine. I did leave a message.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast