Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiak

Sending a wave to say hello to all the members here. I have been lurking for a little bit and decided to create an account. I am a tobacco n00b enthusiast. I like my stash of cigars hiding in my humidor, however, I am jumping head first into the world of MYO cigars, cigarettes, and dip. The cost difference for dip and cigarettes is in enticing, but I am excited to learn and experiment.
I have ordered some flue cured and dark air cured tobacco to start. I am planning on mixing some American Virginia Flue Cured, Canadian, and Tennesse for cigarettes. The Dark Air I will use for dip. I am trying to decide between a wintergreen extract or spearing extract for the dip. I figured I could make small enough batches to test out different amounts of ingredients. I created a spread sheet to track the amounts for each small batch along with different amounts for the cigarette blends.
Working long hours, I don't trust leaving the oven alone, so I will be using my one time used 3 year old crock pot as a water bath like I've read about here while I was lurking.
My goal in this endeavor is to find a new hobby that is filled with a myriad of knowledge to be learned, along with some great tobacco that is made better by the fact that I had a part in the finished product.
Anyways, thank you for the valuable information that I have gathered while lurking, and I hope to learn more and contribute to the community!

Charly

Welcome Zodiak,
Have fun with your blendings ;) And let us know if you find some good recipe :)

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Welcome Zodiak very interesting and good introduction. FTT will for sure be a forum for you but. Don't forget to fill in your location (it's always funny to know where in the world people living).Alot of us members also grow some tobacco (and other things) as a hobby, so alot of us are little busy this time of year. But no matter how long you take your hobby you will always find some interesting information on this page (it's amazing how friendly people in here are).Good luck with your hobby!!

BarG

Founding Member
I bet jitterbugdude could help with your efforts. I have sampled his dip and chewing baccy and it is quite good. Welcome

BarG

Founding Member
Jitterbugdude is the man for that. I excell at things non tobacco related, HOTSAUCE, heh heh I have six tomato plants and have picked 50 baseball size and bigger and a 100 more to come. with my jalapenos and onions I just buy garlic and cilantra and limes.

Status
Not open for further replies.