Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New to growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

pshepardson

Hello all,
I am new to growing tobacco and to this site. I am an avid cigar enthusiast and have just begun on the journey of creating my own tobacco growing operation. I am eager to to start and look forward to communicating and learning what will grow here in Washington State. I am honored to be a part of this group!

ChinaVoodoo

Hey, welcome to the forum. Whether you're on the left or right side of the mountains, you'll be able to grow any tobacco you please in WA. Did you start seedlings, or are you thinking next year? You might be able to get seedlings mailed to you from a forum member here, bigbonner who sells them.

BarG

Founding Member
It takes a few years to pan out. Tobacco grown and cured can be smoked immediately , but the quality and flavor does take time. Welcome

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Just do it right. You're starting at the perfect time. This year dig out your garden space, run a soil analysis and amend it accordingly. Build your kiln, buy your seeds. Set up your seed starting area, cover garden beds with black plastic to kill off new growth all year and hit the ground running in the spring.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.