Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Happy 4th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
The most important holiday in the U.S.! Hope everyone has a safe time.

ps.. A special thanks to our French friends.... could not have done it without your help!

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I'll enjoy those all American Wurst on a Brötchen, with a large helping Kartoffelsalat, and add a Polish pickle, or a kosher dill. Maybe have a Bier. Then wait for the Chinese fireworks. And I mustn't forget to fly my American flag, made in Viet Nam. I'll be wearing my embroidered FTT hat (made in China).

Alas, my celebration will be at my brother's house--a smoke-free zone. Now that's un-American!

Bob

EDIT: I write this (on my Chinese-made Dell laptop) while sitting beside a tray of drying Slovenian garlic, with my newly potted Havana 322 nearby. And I shouldn't overlook the Native American cornfield pole beans growing up the trellis 6 feet from my chair.

ChinaVoodoo

I'll enjoy those all American Wurst on a Brötchen, with a large helping Kartoffelsalat, and add a Polish pickle, or a kosher dill. Maybe have a Bier. Then wait for the Chinese fireworks. And I mustn't forget to fly my American flag, made in Viet Nam. I'll be wearing my embroidered FTT hat (made in China).

Alas, my celebration will be at my brother's house--a smoke-free zone. Now that's un-American!

Bob

EDIT: I write this (on my Chinese-made Dell laptop) while sitting beside a tray of drying Slovenian garlic, with my newly potted Havana 322 nearby. And I shouldn't overlook the Native American cornfield pole beans growing up the trellis 6 feet from my chair.

Great perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.