Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New grower in BC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vedric

[FONT=&quot]chillardbee recommends bobs (guru of tobacco) aka deluxe stogie, advice on all things related to tobacco.

I have sandy soil, some sunny, some shady. I've sprouted some of those 1000 year old tobacco seeds from Salt Spring Seeds, and they're almost hardened up and ready to go in the ground, want to give them the best start possible. This forum looks like a great place to learn.[/FONT]

Charly

Welcome on FTT Vedric :)
You are at the right place to learn how to grow your tobacco !
Our guru, Bob, is full of knowledge and shares it generously ;).

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm almost 1000 years old, so I'd be glad to try to answer your questions. If you enter your location into your profile, it will display beside each of your posts, and be helpful in answering growing questions.

Bob

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Always nice when new members take the step in to this forum. Welcome Vedric!I don't know anything about that 1000 years old tobacco. My plants have never told me how old they are but some are from 1920's and other 1970's and yes some are 1990's. 1000 year back in time is really hard to go (I think only Bob and very few people have survived that long)..

BarG

Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]chillardbee recommends bobs (guru of tobacco) aka deluxe stogie, advice on all things related to tobacco.I have sandy soil, some sunny, some shady. I've sprouted some of those 1000 year old tobacco seeds from Salt Spring Seeds, and they're almost hardened up and ready to go in the ground, want to give them the best start possible. This forum looks like a great place to learn.[/FONT]
You aint been told wrong. Welcome

burge

Welcome I am in Calgary head out that way fishing every year

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
Vedric lives just west of me. I just met him this evening to sell him some honey and gave him 2 flats of my extra burley that I kept back. I hooked him up with some seeds so he can get growing next year. Hopefully we can see him start a grow log next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.