Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

It's all about ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominican56

Well this post is, anyway. :)

Here's the skinny on me. I'm 60 and have been smoking seegars for the last 5 years. I started down the typical road of cheap and or mild cigars. Sadly, my favorite cigars are either not available anymore or are too expensive.

So, I'm going to make my own. The good folks at BOTL are teaching me the ropes of making my own.

Now a little more personal stuff:
I was a police officer in Ohio for 16 years and after some studying (OK, lots of it) I'm an engineer for a medical device manufacturer now.

I've enjoyed scuba diving for quite a number of years now. Advancing from an open water diver, through some technical training including decompression. As a divemaster I've been able to help students learn to dive.

As you can imagine, at 60 I've done a few things and learned a few things along the way. However, making my own cigars seems to be quite exciting and I am really eager to get started rolling my own.

See you in the pages here!

Randy

MarcL

Hey man! good to see your finally plugging in over here. Welcome to Fair Trade Tobacco.

Charly

Welcome Randy, you will find some good advices here to roll your own cigars ;)
Good luck.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Very interesting presentation Randy, from police officer to medical device manufacturer seems like a big step and a Diver ain't bad ether, it seems like a really interesting life! I am sure that you will learn much about and around cigar rolling good luck and welcome to FTT

greenmonster714

Welcome aboard. Your in the right place to learn how to make your own. Stick around here very long you'll have a backyard full of leaf growing..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.