Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I'm almost out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladaok

.... of leaf.

I've been growing my own for a good few years, but supplies are dwindling and i'm going to be caught short.

I have purchased leaf before from WLT and it's great .. the variety was virginia red leaf fire cured... pretty sure?

So to tide me over till I can get this season going with my own, I'll buy some more, but can anyone suggest another variety that would smoke well on it's own , and also complement the Virginia

Here's another question : I just tear chunks of leaf of the stem, then roll in papers that forms a mini cigar. Do you think it makes a difference as to which way the leaf is torn ( length or cross ways )

ta ....robbie

ChinaVoodoo

I don't know. I recommend cutting it though. Remove the mid rib, stack the two sides, roll it up, straight, hold it tight, and cut it with a knife or a good pair of scissors, then pull the discs apart. You'll have a nice ribbon.

ladaok

I don't know. I recommend cutting it though. Remove the mid rib, stack the two sides, roll it up, straight, hold it tight, and cut it with a knife or a good pair of scissors, then pull the discs apart. You'll have a nice ribbon.

oooh, sounds like a lot of effort, but i'll give it a go ...

burge

That's a cigarello never tried it. I don't know how to do it but some people make a paper from the stems

Status
Not open for further replies.