Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

TW:137 N.Sylvestris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
This is what I have written about and around this variant: TW: 137 goes under the family name Nicotiana Sylvesteris (Woodland) men are actually a crossing between N.Tabacum and N.Sylvestris.N.Tabacum derives from N.Sylvestris and the tissues are striking alike. Men by crossing N.Sylvestris with N.Tabacum have obtained TW: 137. Therefore, this variant is more similar to N.Tabacum than many other N.Sylvesteris variants. -Then look at the measurement results found in US GRIN-ARS You can see that dried leaves from the plant really do not contain anything remarkable. However, some things may be a bit (unusually high).

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Are you growing it indoors? It seems awfully dense, considering the size of that little window.
I growing tobacco outside but sometimes I need to let the plant to put flowers inside because they don't have time before the winter comes. But that one have been growing inside. So yes It can really look like that.But this tobacco don't smell like tobacco, more like Tomato. The tobacco taste pretty much but I can not tell what it taste like, the skin of almonds perhaps..

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Oo yes sorry but I forgot to tell that the reason that I posted this information about TW:137 is that the seed pods open's really fast so (and if you look at my picture almost all seed pod are opened).

Status
Not open for further replies.