Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

WLT on blindmanspuff.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Marc, The first thing I noticed was that he stole your signature to title the article. Pretty cool.

sBob, You'd be surprised how few new customers these articles bring. The only thing I can think of is making your own anything requires effort.

Charly

Good article ! The only blame I can put on it is that they are not talking enough about FFT :)

Gavroche

[QUOTE = Charly; 138764] Bon article! Le seul reproche que je peux mettre sur cela, c'est qu'ils ne parlent pas assez de FFT :)[/ QUOTE]

Vraiment ?...

realy ?...

MarcL

Marc, The first thing I noticed was that he stole your signature to title the article. Pretty cool.

you know, I didn't connect the dots there for some reason. I would be surprised if they even noticed that.

Sincerely, thank you Don Carey for your interest in supporting this thing. Along with WholeLeafTobacco.com and all its contributors for making it much easier to do this stuff at all.

Jim D

Has anyone seen a follow up article? I'm still curious about their reviews...

greenmonster714

Nice write-up. I remember reading some on that site when I was into cigars pretty heavy. Good to see WLT and FTT get a good plug. I shared the article to my Facebook page. Maybe some of my friends there will be interested.

burge

Has anyone seen a follow up article? I'm still curious about their reviews...

WLT's tobacco is as the article states the best. You get what the big boys get. I have even told my brother about it and he is a member of the cigar of the month club. He may have bought some as he knows the importance of aged tobacco in a cigar.

larryccf

sBob, You'd be surprised how few new customers these articles bring. The only thing I can think of is making your own anything requires effort.

I can believe it - i've tried to turn some friends onto RYO, and this was before coming to leaf tobacco, and even the lure of 76 cent / pack of cigarettes, folks just didn't want to take the time / effort - even though they'd taste a few cigs, take some home for their wife, which meant they liked the smokes, they just didn't want to expend the effort. Here in VA, a carton of smokes is just shy of $40 per carton

burge

I can believe it - i've tried to turn some friends onto RYO, and this was before coming to leaf tobacco, and even the lure of 76 cent / pack of cigarettes, folks just didn't want to take the time / effort - even though they'd taste a few cigs, take some home for their wife, which meant they liked the smokes, they just didn't want to expend the effort. Here in VA, a carton of smokes is just shy of $40 per carton

Like I had said in the cgaretter forum Dons Lemon is like Kendal Gold or the old Three Castles. But people think that tobacco that's inexpensive is no good. I went this route to find something legal and the attitude if I am going to smoke I have to work at it at least its a nicotine fix. Then the taste. If I win the 649 I will continue to smoke leaf.

ZigZagZeppelin

Like I had said in the cgaretter forum Dons Lemon is like Kendal Gold or the old Three Castles. But people think that tobacco that's inexpensive is no good. I went this route to find something legal and the attitude if I am going to smoke I have to work at it at least its a nicotine fix. Then the taste. If I win the 649 I will continue to smoke leaf.

I'd go one step further. It's a lot better then Kendall Gold, I have KG here in one lb bags that collect dust. That stuff has zero taste and lots of toppings.

Status
Not open for further replies.