Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Heads up to our Texas friends. A big blow is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Harvey for the Rest of Us

This is the rainfall accumulation prediction for now through Sunday (8/31/2017 thru 9/3/2017).

Harvey_rainfall_20170831.jpg

For the folks in Texas and Louisiana, the difficulties are just beginning.

Bob

OldDinosaurWesH

Some mucho ugly stuff. That reminds me, I need to go fire up the well and start watering. No rain around here since June.

Wes H.

BarG

Founding Member
BigBonner and FmGrowit get a small taste of this storm.Water their fields. This storm was awesome and broke all kinds of records in Texas for flood totals and river heights and such .People are being displaced right and left.

BarG

Founding Member
Thanks SmokesAhoy, I am still doing the grow your own my friend. I will need to replenish next growing season after a couple 3 years off. I still have plenty but still purchase some higher quality from Don and Larry on occasion.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Wired said:
Many people are focused on the staggering figure of 40,000 homes lost, but another number also deserves close scrutiny: The flooding destroyed as many as a million cars in the Houston metro area.

https://www.wired.com/story/harvey-houston-cars-ruined/
If you might be purchasing a used car (anywhere in the US) over the next year, beware of flood-damaged vehicles with fraudulent papers. Check any prospective used car buy with a report on the specific vehicle at https://www.carfax.com/

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.