Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Second Tutu Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tutu

It's not like I will make an awful lot of cigarette blends because I do not smoke cigarettes myself. However, it's nice to try things out once in a while. The problem I will face here is the limited amount of empty cigarette cases to my disposal. I will look around in Surabaya next weekend if I can find any sold over there. So I made a collection of throw-away leafs for this blend. That is, leafs coming from plants which I discarded before being able to get any significant amount of leaf from them. These were plants that I lost due to storms or because of viruses. For example Timor, some Besuki which was sun cured and some which was air cured, Liquiçá and the unknown plant growing in front of the office. Then I took out a few leafs from KxA, Ainaro and Xanthi that were ugly. I stripped them and left them in the sun to dry out a bit more. I then started shredding them until the manual shredder I'm using broke down. It had jammed during previous shredding attempts (of leaf that I had not grown myself) but this time it couldn't be repaired. There is still a spare, but as I mentioned, the real problem is running out of cigarette cases. I filled as many as I had tobacco for, and brought them with me the next day to the buying station were I work. Handed them out, and the guys loved them. They had a nice smell, a mixture of cigarette and dark air cured. It was good on nicotine, is the feedback I got.

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.