Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
We recently verified that IE is too outdated to work properly with the edit box. Try Google Chrome, and report back. (And I think you then need to go into your Settings | General Settings | Miscellaneous Options (at the bottom) | Message Editor Interface -- and select Standard Editor.

Bob

[I've just added this info to the "How to post photos" thread, at the bottom of the initial post.]

ras_oscar

IMAG0112.jpg
Here it is. Funny thing is, I've since rolled 3 more and this is by far the best looking one so far.

ras_oscar

Is it usual for a newbie like me to continue posting to the introductions thread, of should I move this discussion to the forums?For those of you that consider yourself experienced rolling entubo, do you cut each frog in half and roll it as 2 tubes, or fold along the centerline and roll a single tube?

ras_oscar

Smoked my first roll up last night. (picture in post 23) it burned evenly but not razor sharp. The cap was soft so I had to cut it back about 1/2". Was pleasantly surprised that it didn't unravel, since I'm certain I had trimmed it back beyond the glue line The draw was perfect but I had to stoke it to keep it going. Flavor was not stellar. I'll need to play with components to find something I like. I have 4 additional sticks I had rolled and placed in newspaper for a few days. I put them into a cedar cigar box to dry out. Will try one per month until I find a flavor point I like. Need to work on rolling with drier filler.

waikikigun

Is it usual for a newbie like me to continue posting to the introductions thread, of should I move this discussion to the forums?For those of you that consider yourself experienced rolling entubo, do you cut each frog in half and roll it as 2 tubes, or fold along the centerline and roll a single tube?
Single tube for one leaf, wrapped around the center. Sometimes you'll only use a half-leaf, as in a ligero, and then you're tubing a half-leaf.

I have done many videos on this kind of thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNQ5gcM3jY

Status
Not open for further replies.