Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi there

Re: Hi there

We recently verified that IE is too outdated to work properly with the edit box. Try Google Chrome, and report back. (And I think you then need to go into your Settings | General Settings | Miscellaneous Options (at the bottom) | Message Editor Interface -- and select Standard Editor.

Bob

[I've just added this info to the "How to post photos" thread, at the bottom of the initial post.]

ok, thanks. I'll try it this evening.

2 members have Nominated this post.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0112.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	21977
    Here it is. Funny thing is, I've since rolled 3 more and this is by far the best looking one so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ras_oscar View Post
    Here it is. Funny thing is, I've since rolled 3 more and this is by far the best looking one so far.
    Well done! I have had the same experience, the very first of my first 4 sticks was the best… beginner's luck isn't a myth

Good... it's coming !

Is it usual for a newbie like me to continue posting to the introductions thread, of should I move this discussion to the forums?For those of you that consider yourself experienced rolling entubo, do you cut each frog in half and roll it as 2 tubes, or fold along the centerline and roll a single tube?

Smoked my first roll up last night. (picture in post 23) it burned evenly but not razor sharp. The cap was soft so I had to cut it back about 1/2". Was pleasantly surprised that it didn't unravel, since I'm certain I had trimmed it back beyond the glue line The draw was perfect but I had to stoke it to keep it going. Flavor was not stellar. I'll need to play with components to find something I like. I have 4 additional sticks I had rolled and placed in newspaper for a few days. I put them into a cedar cigar box to dry out. Will try one per month until I find a flavor point I like. Need to work on rolling with drier filler.

1 members have Nominated this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ras_oscar View Post
    Is it usual for a newbie like me to continue posting to the introductions thread, of should I move this discussion to the forums?For those of you that consider yourself experienced rolling entubo, do you cut each frog in half and roll it as 2 tubes, or fold along the centerline and roll a single tube?
    Single tube for one leaf, wrapped around the center. Sometimes you'll only use a half-leaf, as in a ligero, and then you're tubing a half-leaf.

I have done many videos on this kind of thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNQ5gcM3jY

Welcome that first stick looks all right.

Welcome to FTT. Your gonna like it here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast