Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Half And Half mix freebie

Status
Not open for further replies.

davek14

I've been smoking whole cigar leaf diced up for my pipe and enjoying it quite a bit. I recently was gifted some Half And Half OTC pipe tobacco. Liked it OK but figured I would blend. I put it in a mason jar and threw extras in it for some time. It's now less than 20% half and half I'm sure. I'm still not liking it for a steady smoke and would like to find it a home.Anyone who might like this blend of whole leaf cigar leaf and the half and half, contact me and I'll send it to you. I would love to do this if it is someone who would use it.Thanks

CowboyTed

I'd be happy to give it a try. I'll swap you for a couple ounces of a blend I didn't care for if you like. I have a couple ounces of "Crooner" by Cornel & Diehl that needs a new home. I read once that you either love it or hate it, and I guess I fall into the hater category. :)

I'll send you a sample of a couple whole leaf blends I've made too, if you like.

I suspect I'll enjoy the half & half with cigar leaf mixed in. I've been doing something similar here, and it makes an enjoyable smoke, though my cigar leaf is pretty mild stuff that would blend happily with most any other tobacco.

I'll shoot you a message with my mailing address.

Status
Not open for further replies.