Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi from Vanerpaddel Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanerpaddel

Hi, my name here are Vanerpaddel, it comes from my blog. Living in Sweden.
Started to get interested of growing tobacco this winter and ordered some seeds from Canada. My goal was to make some tobacco for my pipe, but in this summer I got curious of making handrolled cigars.
So, with "wrong" type of tobacco I´m going to try to make me some cigars later this year (plus some pipe tobacco)

...and my english are like this, maybe I'll improve myself later on.. :)

Vanerpaddel

Thanks Hasse, I tried our swedish "Alternativ.nu" but not so much life in that now.

Stefan (en 57årig grabb) :)

One more thing, I think I bought my first tobacco seed from you, Huehuetenango, Bondtobak, Semois + some more.

Stefan Viklund
Säffle

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Your English is easily understood, which is all that matters. I will apologize in advance for our widespread use of non-translatable slang on the forum.

Soon (too soon) you will be able to follow the grow logs of our members below the equator.

Bob

Tutu

Yes, welcome, lot's of things to learn about growing, curing, blending, basically anything, here at this forum. Cheers!

DistillingJim

You're not the first member whose native language isnt English so dont let that hold you back.

I assume you're going have some kind of hydroponic system going if you're growing over winter?

Vanerpaddel

You're not the first member whose native language isnt English so dont let that hold you back.

I assume you're going have some kind of hydroponic system going if you're growing over winter?

Hi, This year (the first one) I started in february/mars with the seeds, when they where big and strong enought i placed them in the greenhouse in 12 liter buckets, so I never put them in the ground. After the greenhouse I placed all 68 buckets in the garden (were my wife allowed me to) :)
I think it´s gonna be like that next year, it is very easy with the movable buckets.

Status
Not open for further replies.