Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

WLT Blew Up My Mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonster714

I have to start off by shouting a huge Thank You to Don. Today, the mail lady delivered a 3.5lb package from WLT. The catch was I had no idea it was coming..lol. The first thing out of the wifes mouth was did you order something? I said Nooooo. It appears a member here who has my addy gave it to Don. He in turn sent me a kickass variety of whole leaf tobacco. What a nice thing to do. I've been a bit down in the dumps since I lost everything and my health still is not the best but I assure you this has brightened my day. There's so much here I don't know where to start...lol. There is a great looking 2 part Balkin mix complete with the casing sauce to blend for the pipe. Lots of filler, binder and wrapper leaf with some glue included. Even threw in a WLT notepad, WLT lighter, and a personal message from Don...lol. Awesome.

IMG_20170925_182839449.jpgIMG_20170925_182712395.jpg

Gotta say this was a grand surprise. These types of surprises are the best. Again, thank you Don and anyone else involved in this pleasant bag of goodies. Can't wait to try all of this tobacco. Thank you Thank you Thank you.....:D

burge

Don is always professional in his business. Lemon prime was my surprise and it was really good.

Charly

This is very very kind !

It's really good to see how lovely people are here !

Enjoy and take care of your health ;)

Levi Gross

I just stumbled upon this thread and found it to be an amazingly wonderful and personal testimony to the fact that there really are still good hearted men in this world who care to lift up their fellow man. Wonderful news indeed, a touch of class and friendship. Simply wonderful.

KiwiGrown

It's nice to see old fashion service is still alive, I've rarely experience it myself. Things like this are merely heart warming stories my grandparents would tell you about.

I work in the construction industry as an electrican, you get nothing for free and if you go out of your way for someone and do a job or something extra as a favor people will still argue over the bill like your trying to rip them off.

Every little thing has to be recorded and have confirmation before any work is carried out, Lucky for me I'm just a worker I don't deal in the politics but you hear all about it from the boss if your time doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.