Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

One advantage of living in the south. Is this ,,,,{my pics}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i tilled in my sawdust and chicken-manure in january,,, about a ton of it, in 2 different plots,,,

this pic, is my main baccy plot, i been getting it cleaned up,, swept off, and tying down some areas on the felt, with u-shaped wire, and burying the end of the felt,{ it's been laying dormant since febuary, getting rained on and killing any seed that may be under the felt,} so now im getting it ready for plants, and my redneck fence im gonna put around it { i got bulldogs in the yard } i figured i'd update my progress, and after i post this im outta here, to finish my man-thang,{ my baccy patch}

i feel for my northern brotha's....i really do,,,;) look in the first picture,, that baccy plant is a '' wild'' plant from last year,, how that one seed survived to make it, is beyond me...thats gonna be my good luck plant,,,, i will make my fence around it,,, IT WILL SURVIVE ,,

llcool003.jpg

By chickenhawk434 at 2012-04-08
//
llcool004.jpg

//
llcool005.jpg

//
llcool006.jpg

and with that,,,, i bid all of you a happy easter,,,,, im puttin on my boots, and gettin busy<:cool:

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
that dont look healthy,,,,

i come in for a tea breakZ<<

Tom_in_TN

It's kinda sorta sunny today

Sunny??? Not for long, sucka!!! Hey, man with all due respect I know what your suffering through now, but it will get better. Here in Baccyville the winter was wimpy and the spring has been good, a little too wet but nice. The grass is up to my belt buckle, but still too cool to plant baccy. Ole Man Winter plans to send one last freeze our way and once that's finished serious work can be done.

Chicken, that is one hellava nicely planned baccy patch you've started and them seedlings look ready and rearing to Go to the Sun!!! Nice start!!!

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
48 and raining here although the town to the north got a few inches of snow. We have our cold temps but it's nice not really having any natural disasters. I wouldn't mind sharing some of my cold for some of your hot, someone needs to figure out how to open a hole in the space-time continuum and then we'll be set.

Steve2md

I just found out from my parents who live in flagstaff that it's supposed to snow this weekend! that's only 2 1/2 hours away....(we measure distance in hours here)

Status
Not open for further replies.