Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Millennial entrepreneur and dreamer starting a cigar brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpointsnorth

Dpointsnorth
I live in Portland Oregon and have been a cigar smoker for five years and been rolling my own for two when I fell in love with the art that it seems my generation is abandoning. Portland is the micro brew capital of the us and hard cider being a main focus of many brewers which I'm ecstatic about as there isn't many alchohol types I enjoy. It's all cider brandy Mead and Mead brandy for me so I am mainly a Cuban brand maduro smoker and always try n find new blends that compliment hard cider specifically. Romeo y Julietta maduro Churchill's , Cohiba black oiliva maduro Churchill's o series are wonderful la Gloria cubana which I recently discovered also makes a great maduro churchill. I'm go big or go home so Churchill's are really all I smoke. Rothschild although i hate to admit it makes a great maduro aswell. But I have a taste for aged tobacco...

Last edited by a moderator:

DistillingJim

Welcome to the forum Dpointsnorth. Lots of resources for growing and rolling your own cigars here. We do discourage conversations about the smoking of non-tobacco products here, but I'm sure your experience with that will help you roll some great cigars.

OldDinosaurWesH

Huh?...

....These are terms I remember from the 70's. I thought this was a tobacco related website?

Wes H.

Last edited by a moderator:

burge

I do when I go home get to smoke a cohiba or something. I like a cigar every now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.