Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Bloom Boosters/Plant Steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha

[FONT=&quot]I apologize for the Marijuana References in this post, but I am in Colorado and I want to get this information out for everyone as it can be used for all plants, all over the World[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Some people might know about Silicate, but there are certain forms that are better for Plants to absorb. When I was like 14 someone came to my parents house once looking for investors for a Silicate product that allowed Banana trees to absorb more Silicate, and they were larger, held more Bananas, and were harder to tear down.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I went looking for something like that, and found this[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]OSA/28 - OrthoSilicic Acid - Supercharged Plant Available Silicon Fertilizer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have been doing some Research on things that can be used to get the best Buds, and first I found Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy, then I found out that when people used to say "Molasses can be used as a Nutrient", it's not just something to use when you don't have Nutrients, but it ads Carbs and is basically the same as Bud Candy. You can also add Sucant and Mannitol. I am adding Molasses to my grow today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So from there I was talking to someone about Bugs, since I have Ladybugs in my grow, and I did some Research on Black Soldier Flies, and found out about Frass. Frass contains tons of Nutrients, as well as Chitin which causes the plant to think it is getting attacked by bugs, which causes it to basically get stronger, then it also breaks down the Chitin and uses it. And Chitin is what gives Bugs and Crabs their shells, so it makes the plant stronger.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.420magazine.com/forums/growers-lounge/417874-frass-composting.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then I found that Kelp is used in a formula called "Bud Hardener", but the website that sells that is not a secure website, so I did some research on Kelp and found that it is a good Fertilizer, especially for Bloom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I did more research and there is a Chemical called Cytokinin, and apparently it is in a Canadian variety of Kelp called Ascophyllum Nodosum, which contains higher amounts if harvested at the right time. And from what I am reading it seems like it is saying that it causes plants to Bloom even inside Petri Dishes, like you could cut a bud from a plant, put it in a Petri dish with Agar, put some Cytokinin on it, and it would Bloom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ok, so Auxins and Cytokinins are the 2 Types of Plant Regulators we are looking for for Marijuana Growing, this is not for Organic Growers, but there could be Organic Sources for all of this stuff, as they are Plant Hormones and should be easily found in Plants.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will try to do this for this grow, but I might wait until after this grow, because I don't want to spray things on the buds when they have Trichombs forming and everything. So this may wait until next grow Cycle (at the end of this grow).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But I found an Auxin and a Cytokinin that can be bought online, not from a lab overseas on Alibaba or something, but just through a shopping cart online. I am not saying these are the best Auxins and Cytokinins, I am just saying that they are available. Once more people start using these maybe we can find out which ones actually work best with Marijuana.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ok, so:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Indole-3-Acetic Acid, the most studied Auxin in the world[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Indole-3-acetic Acid (IAA) - Caisson Laboratories, Inc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6-Benzylaminopurine, a well studied Cytokinin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6-Benzylaminopurine - Caisson Laboratories, Inc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226107[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Frass[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Insect Frass | THCFarmer Community[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Little known secret (Insect Frass) Beetle Poop - Organics - CC Forums[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does the Best Marijuana Come From a Bug’s Behind? | Marijuana[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here are some Amino Acids that Marijuana can use-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]L-Glycine: Amplifies Photosynthesis and plant tissue growth[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]L-Arginine: Enhance Flower Growth[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]L-Aspartic Acid: Building Block for Amino Acid and can become any needed Amino Acid for the Plant[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The importance of aminos in improving yields | Marijuana Growing PlanetSkunk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brassinosteroids, the "6th class of plant Hormon" according to Wikipedia. Can't find any info on anyone using these on Marijuana[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brassinolide .15% - Brassinosteroid PGR Kits - No Scale Needed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How steroid hormones enable plants to grow - TUM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Plant growth requires teamwork between two hormones - TUM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know a lot of people here are probably against GMOs, but just to have everything[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here are some things to look up:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Norman Borlaug[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Craig Venter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Digital Biological Converter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Biological Teleportation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gene Gun[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Electroportation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Microinjection[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Agrobacterium[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]S.M.A.R.T. Breeding[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]An example of how simple it can be is that Yeast DNA can be altered simply by exposing the Yeast to UV Light.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, if you like cut a hole with a razorblade in the trunk of a plant, and the kill a bunch of glow bugs and rub their juice in the wound. Then like water the plant with 50/50 glow bug juice and water. Then stick electric diodes into the wet soil, and connect some to the plant at an in and out point at a distance in the plant, then hook up a car battery; it is possible to get the glow bug DNA into the plant. And who knows what would happen, but it could glow. You could also add genetics from a plant that glows. It might actually be better to do it to a group of freshly germinated seedlings before transplant or something[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Glowing isn't a guarantee, but it could get the Genetics in there.[/FONT]

greenmonster714

Why does growing weed have to be so scientific? It's just a weed. Anyways, thanks for some of this info. Maybe someone will find something useful on tobacco. It's just a little to much for me. Thanks for sharing.

Sasha

Why does growing weed have to be so scientific? It's just a weed. Anyways, thanks for some of this info. Maybe someone will find something useful on tobacco. It's just a little to much for me. Thanks for sharing.

It should all be pretty much the same. Most Marijuana techniques come from Commercial Tomato Production. But none of this is common, except the Molasses.

ChinaVoodoo

I've been one to use aspirin, and snip leaves to induce a hormone response. It's easy and cheap. I think so, but I can't say for sure if it works Even if I only sprayed certain plants, I could always attribute differences to all the other variables of growing in soil, outside. Therefore investing money chasing the ultimate hormone combo doesn't seem worth it to me.

It's kinda like having an audiophile sound system when you just want to rock out and bang your head against the wall.

Sasha

I've been one to use aspirin, and snip leaves to induce a hormone response. It's easy and cheap. I think so, but I can't say for sure if it works Even if I only sprayed certain plants, I could always attribute differences to all the other variables of growing in soil, outside. Therefore investing money chasing the ultimate hormone combo doesn't seem worth it to me.

It's kinda like having an audiophile sound system when you just want to rock out and bang your head against the wall.

Lol.

But someone's going to grow the first 30ft tall Tobacco plant, with 8ft leaves; and the World is going to freak out.

Btw, does anyone know about a seed program that goes on here. I remember last time I was here someone was saying I could get Australian Nicotiana Species and other rare Nicotiana species from some seed program that happens in the Spring here or something, called GRIN or something, does anyone know about that? I want to breed some of those with Rustica (I have a few Hopi Tobacco plants), and then breed that cross with a Commercial Turkish/Asian Strain, or an US Strain, or a South American, or European Strain, or all of them, and see what that makes.

ChinaVoodoo

Lol.

But someone's going to grow the first 30ft tall Tobacco plant, with 8ft leaves; and the World is going to freak out.

Btw, does anyone know about a seed program that goes on here. I remember last time I was here someone was saying I could get Australian Nicotiana Species and other rare Nicotiana species from some seed program that happens in the Spring here or something, called GRIN or something, does anyone know about that? I want to breed some of those with Rustica (I have a few Hopi Tobacco plants), and then breed that cross with a Commercial Turkish/Asian Strain, or an US Strain, or a South American, or European Strain, or all of them, and see what that makes.

A thread will be started if we are allowed this year. Last year the thread came up at the end of December and requesting became closed on January 15th.

OldDinosaurWesH

1.) There is only one group of plants that I know of that deliberately incorporates free silica (SiO2) into their cell walls and these are the Equisetums commonly know as mares tail or joint grass. Equisetum is not a vascular plant. Equisetum reproduces via spores and is a significant pest mostly in uncultivated areas. Free silica is a regulated pollutant in California.

2.) What's this emphasis on flowers? Tobacco is one of the few crop plants that is produced solely for it's vegetative material. Aka: leaves.

3.) If you think you are going to invent "Frankentobacco" with a bunch of kooky pseudo-science, the big money guys are way ahead of you. They have guys with PhD's working for them, who have serious resources available to them.

4.) I thought this was a tobacco website?

Wes H.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.