Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2017 side grow - Leftynick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftynick

Update
P_20180114_143017.jpg
My pot grows continue growing taller and give more leaves. As my garden plant already show sign of flowering, these pot grow are still growing more leaves. However they can only support up to 9 leaves at a time. As 10th new leaf grow, the lowest leaves will start yellowing and rapidly drying on the plant. So I have to keep harvesting them.
P_20180114_143027.jpg
Few of the pot grow started to have curly diseases. It infected TN90 more than 401 Cherry Red. It is good, because my garden grow Cherry Red is not really give me good result but the TN90 grow so big.
P_20180114_143115.jpg
Here are my garden grow TN90. The one that I suspected infected with disease is really infected with some kind of new disease. Here some close up picture
P_20180114_143125.jpg
new leaves are rotted at the tip but it continue to grow
P_20180114_143130.jpg
The leaves keep growing eventhough the tip rotted.
P_20180114_143153.jpg
I transfered all my cigar variety seedling yesterday. 3 Corojo99, 8 Criollo Cuba and 5 Coroja. It has been raining all week and we hit 22 degree celcius which is very rare in my place. I hope when the sun came out the seedling can survive the sudden change in temperature.

I did oven cure method on all of my first prime for 401 Cherry Red. It give good sweet smell but the tobacco burn rate is very poor. So i think the I will air cure all my leaves after this. The TN90 is taking some time to mature and all I have harvested right now is just the thrash leaves.

Oh yeah, I forgot something very important. As I grow this in raining season, I think it impacted my yield. All of the leaves I cured up to recently, became very thin and small. I dont know wether it is the position or the excessive water but it shrink more than my last grow.

Leftynick

I am back. Sorry guys for not finishing my grow log. I had difficult days last month. Long story short, I quit my job and currently living with my mother in law, jobless and doing uber while actively searching for another job.

As for my tobacco grown in this log, I harvest everything before moving and get a pretty nice harvest. Some of air cured 401 Cherry Red molded I had to discard. I leave all my cigar varieties after transfering them to soil but I never fet to harvest any of them.

I leave my seeds at my uncle house together with my other gardening tools before moving because I moved only by my car and will slowly move my item from my uncle house. However, I bought some of tobacco seed with me, and currently starting some seed. As my mother in law house has limited space, and my success of growing in container, I am planning on growing in container again. Just no free fertilizer this time.

I started some semois, corojo 99, criollo cuba and havana 142 to continue my cigar variety grow.

greenmonster714

Life throws shit at us sometimes Lefty. Hard times either build character or destroy us. From what I've read here your clawing a way back and that is encouraging my friend. You'll come out on top Sir.

Leftynick

Thank guys. I give up my work because I am in the major burnout due to my company downsizing. I have to do 3-4 times amount of work. Planting tobacco is the way for me to release stress, until it does not help anymore.

Now I am gonna plant again, and still have time to catch up with you northen hemisphere season. Guess I'll open up new grow log.

Charly

Hello Leftynick,

I am sorry to read what happened to you... :(
We live in a really mad world :(

Don't let this situation alter your mind ! I am sure you will soon find a better job !
I wish you good luck with your job and your tobacco !!!

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.