Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Snus flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmarehour

So I used to mix my own Ejuice when I vaped. I used a high quality food flavoring by a company called Flavor Art. They make just about any flavor concentrate you can imagine. Do you think this would translate well to snus? If so would you add the concentrate to your water before mixing into the tobacco flour?

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I add my flavoring after I cook my tobacco. I think the high temps would evaporate any flavorings. Your guess is as good as any other as to whether the vape juice will work. I use LorAnn oils concentrated flavorings.

Nightmarehour

I add my flavoring after I cook my tobacco. I think the high temps would evaporate any flavorings. Your guess is as good as any other as to whether the vape juice will work. I use LorAnn oils concentrated flavorings.

Do you put them in water for more tobacco coverage? Or just drop droplets and mix?

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
I don't like to add too much taste in my snus, but I add most the taste in the water. But it smells more my way then Jitterbugdude's but I do my snus in the garage and don't need to think about how much it smells. But after the process is done my start to taste good little faster (big companies add taste in 3 step if I don't have misunderstand it)..

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Do you put them in water for more tobacco coverage? Or just drop droplets and mix?

I used to put my flavorings into a glass spray bottle. It would give me real even coverage but lately I've been just pouring the liquid from the bottle right onto the tobacco. I then mix real well. Works fine.

ekul

funnily enough i tried this this arvo. I tried the flavourart bergamot flavouring. 0.1ml sprayed onto 25g gave it a light flavour. I like it but i reckon a little more would be nice too.

ekul

nope, i added it right at the end after the snus is completely done. I was scared of losing the whole batch and wanted to experiment with different amounts. A little tip though. In order to get it distributed evenly throughout the snus use a syringe with needle on the end (as fine as possible). This makes the droplets very small so you can get a more even covering.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Likewise I add flavoring at the end. The snus cook and off gassing can really reduce anything added prior with the exception of real ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.