Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Leaf Choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
You will get different answers on this, some people like when oral-snuff are made of Dark types of tobacco other don't like it.The same thing with Burley, I would say that you just showed something that would feet me really good.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Hard to tell, I can go all in (100%) for both types of tobacco. And I don't care much about the Nicotine level. My biggest problem is that I really love to grow tobacco myself. So I have pretty often air-cured Bright leaf tobacco in my mixes, but my absolute favorite is Dark-air and Burley variants.

Nightmarehour

It looks like almost all of the tobacco on that site is for cigars and fire or flue cured. It would be helpful if there was a category dedicated to snus, chew and American smokeless tobacco. I think it would make your buisness more accessible to newcomers and drive up sales.

burge

Is this forum controlled by a singular tobacco wholesale company?
No but my last order from the competition was all full of dirt. The last leaves I ordered were okay when I got them but the leaves separated and turned into shake. It was basically complete garbage. I put a damp paper towel to it and it was black. Yes this site is run by wholeleaftobacco.com and the banner up top. I went to the competition because I wanted Canadian Virginia. The other seller on here is Big Bonner and his leaf is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.