Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Newish to pipe smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmarehour

Hey guys. I'm a newer pipe smoker. I'm just now getting to the point to where I can pick out flavors from the tobacco. I'm getting a barely used estate pipe and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it and if it will be a decent pipe. https://imgur.com/6SKLpJo

Charly

Smokin Harley

looks like a nice pipe. Certainly looks of decent quality .I would ask you if the draw is airtight . Place your thumb over the bowl chamber tightly and draw in . If there are any air leaks in the tenon,you should hear it sucking and ,you may experience a little difficulty keeping a bowl full lit. If it gives considerable resistance , I believe you're good to go . Does that one take a filter? Give it a new one and get ready to pack up a nice smoke and relax...and welcome to FTT!

Smokin Harley

If youre still looking for a relatively inexpensive first pipe set up. Either the Missouri Meerschaum pipes or if youre after an easy to get into briar , Dr Grabow pipes are an old favorite , grab a pouch of Captain Black or Borkum Riff Cavendish . Any bic style lighter will do and you'll need a Czech tool , can be found for less than $3 at a tobacco store.

Status
Not open for further replies.