Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Black Friday Sale (Starts today, ends Saturday 11-24-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Whole Leaf Tobacco's annual Black Friday sale

Buy three get one free. Simply enter the item you want for free in the "Special Instructions" area.

the Free item must be equal to or less than the least expensive items ordered.

This offer is limited to one pound bags of American and Turkish tobaccos and one pound bags of Cigar Tobaccos

Coupon Code GreatDeal is also still valid.

Allow me to be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas. (yeah, I know. It starts earlier every year.)

charlie G.

Thanks Don for the sale. I hope to get an order in by Fri.
And I hope you and the family have a great Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas
I wonder Don if you could find a source for San Andres wrapper. I know their are others that would like to see this in stock also.

mwaller

I see that WLT now has three different Turkish varieties in stock. Does anyone know how they compare?

MarcL

Was wondering if the free shipping for orders over $79 still applies to this sale offer? Thanks
free shipping for orders over $79 has been gone for a while now.
from above; "Coupon Code GreatDeal is also still valid." which is $10 off shipping for orders over $79.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I see that WLT now has three different Turkish varieties in stock. Does anyone know how they compare?

The Basma is really good, probably the best Turkish tobacco I've ever stocked. Very smooth and more fruity than fragrant (ie. perfumy). The Bursa is a little bland for Turkish and actually reminds me more of toasted Burley with a touch of Turkish, than a straight Turkish.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Was wondering if the free shipping for orders over $79 still applies to this sale offer? Thanks

Unfortunately, for a small business, free shipping just doesn't work. Many orders cost less than $10 to ship, while the same order can cost more than $25 based on where the order is being shipped, so everyone gets the same discount now.

greenmonster714

Unfortunately, for a small business, free shipping just doesn't work. Many orders cost less than $10 to ship, while the same order can cost more than $25 based on where the order is being shipped, so everyone gets the same discount now.

Yeah, I got it now. I guess I worded that wrong assuming it was shipping when it's a $10 discount. I see your point about the shipping. Thanks Don.

burge

I just ordered and for newbies this sale is once a year. So if there is something that you may want to try order your regular tobacco and as for a small sample. For anyone wanting to get into leaf

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Would that be the Samsun? Samsun has sometimes been called the "burley" of Turkish tobaccos.

Oriental Leaf Purchasing, RJR, 2000 [10 pages; ~400k pdf] see page 7.

Bob

Yes, you are correct, I meant Samsun. I have no idea where "Bursa" came from.

Funny, I've never heard Samsun is the Burley of Turkish tobaccos, but I do know why it's called that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.