Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

WLT is/was the best tobacco vendor of all

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZigZagZeppelin

Over the past year I've purchased tobacco from all available online sources, and I have gotta say Whole leaf Tobacco had the best quality available on a consistent basis. Customer service also was superior to all others.

Recently, the wife and I quit smoking. It's been difficult but so far so good (three weeks today).

If I EVER pick up the habit again I'd certainly buy from WLT.

Best wishes and health to all.

riverstone

ZZZ Good Luck to you both. It is 'one day at a time'. I gave up a 50 a day habit by going cold turkey and that was thirty five years ago and I am still saying 'one day at a time'

burge

Congrats I find its easier to be able to go longer without a cigarette when smoking natural tobacco.

ZigZagZeppelin

I quit cigarettes 8yrs ago but my love affair with nicotine continues today via snuff, my pipe, and the occasional cigar. The tobacco from WLT is very good quality.

Some how I did manage to quit for 63 months ONCE. This last time I quit lasted maybe a month, I've been irritable and ornery, so I am back to smoking.

Will be ordering tomorrow morning, Don.

:p

DistillingJim

'Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a thousand times' - Mark Twain

Do consider grabbing a pipe though. Not healthy perse, but less damaging the cigs (and more enjoyable in my experience).

ZigZagZeppelin

'Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a thousand times' - Mark Twain

Do consider grabbing a pipe though. Not healthy perse, but less damaging the cigs (and more enjoyable in my experience).

I may end up trying a pipe, but I am positive the wife will never use a pipe, lol.

Its just that I'll need to reconfigure the blends of tobacco needed. It did take awhile to find my "sweet spot" on cigarette blending. I like 2x as much Va Lemon as Va Red. I rarely add Latakia, Perique, or Orientals. And Burley neither of us care for.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Pipe? Chew? or Cigar?

Yes! To all. But mainly snus and snuff.
The problem with cigs I think is just the frequent particulate buildup in the system, not through some inherent issue with the tobacco/alkaloids itself. I say "I think" because of those smokers that don't seem to have issues for whatever reason indicate there are other variables at play.

Anyway I'd suggest you try real snus with some of that tobacco you ordered, there is no spitting involved if that is what turns you off from chew and dip. If you originally quit for lung related issues just replacing x cigarettes with snus will likely show an objective improvement in lung capacity simply through reduced particulate accumulation. Many recipes on this board.

ZigZagZeppelin

Yes! To all. But mainly snus and snuff.
The problem with cigs I think is just the frequent particulate buildup in the system, not through some inherent issue with the tobacco/alkaloids itself. I say "I think" because of those smokers that don't seem to have issues for whatever reason indicate there are other variables at play.

Anyway I'd suggest you try real snus with some of that tobacco you ordered, there is no spitting involved if that is what turns you off from chew and dip. If you originally quit for lung related issues just replacing x cigarettes with snus will likely show an objective improvement in lung capacity simply through reduced particulate accumulation. Many recipes on this board.

I may research "snus" one day. The strange thing is I had quit smoking because of the need to wash walls and paint too damn much. Replace shades, blinds and computer parts. I never "went outside" to have a ciig because that would ruin a good percentage of the relaxation/enjoyment factor, lol. I believe in if ya want a cig HAVE ONE! (Aside from lower back issues I'm fairly healthy at 62 yrs old)

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I realize it's kind of silly to say since no one can do more than try to influence their final outcomes to a certain degree, but who wants to forgo every single thing that gives them pleasure in life just to extend it to such a great length that they end up drooling their days away in a nursing farm. Err home.

Status
Not open for further replies.