Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator

Re: WLT is/was the best tobacco vendor of all

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagZeppelin View Post
    Pipe? Chew? or Cigar?
    Yes! To all. But mainly snus and snuff.
    The problem with cigs I think is just the frequent particulate buildup in the system, not through some inherent issue with the tobacco/alkaloids itself. I say "I think" because of those smokers that don't seem to have issues for whatever reason indicate there are other variables at play.

Anyway I'd suggest you try real snus with some of that tobacco you ordered, there is no spitting involved if that is what turns you off from chew and dip. If you originally quit for lung related issues just replacing x cigarettes with snus will likely show an objective improvement in lung capacity simply through reduced particulate accumulation. Many recipes on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokesAhoy View Post
    Yes! To all. But mainly snus and snuff.
    The problem with cigs I think is just the frequent particulate buildup in the system, not through some inherent issue with the tobacco/alkaloids itself. I say "I think" because of those smokers that don't seem to have issues for whatever reason indicate there are other variables at play.

Anyway I'd suggest you try real snus with some of that tobacco you ordered, there is no spitting involved if that is what turns you off from chew and dip. If you originally quit for lung related issues just replacing x cigarettes with snus will likely show an objective improvement in lung capacity simply through reduced particulate accumulation. Many recipes on this board.
    I may research "snus" one day. The strange thing is I had quit smoking because of the need to wash walls and paint too damn much. Replace shades, blinds and computer parts. I never "went outside" to have a ciig because that would ruin a good percentage of the relaxation/enjoyment factor, lol. I believe in if ya want a cig HAVE ONE! (Aside from lower back issues I'm fairly healthy at 62 yrs old)

Super Moderator

I realize it's kind of silly to say since no one can do more than try to influence their final outcomes to a certain degree, but who wants to forgo every single thing that gives them pleasure in life just to extend it to such a great length that they end up drooling their days away in a nursing farm. Err home.

Welcome back Zig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12