Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

newbie from Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

nystuga

Hi everyone! My name is Hannu and I'm a first timer in tobacco growing, it's been very intresting summer plus this ongoing autum. Lots of still to be learned, thank you all for sharing your knowledge. Had a cold summer here in Finland but i managed to grow my 90ish plants, Virginia and Shirey, pretty ok. The hard part is fermentation, I'll post some pics later of what I got. But yeah, great to read your posts, sooo much knowledge and experiment you guys have! I'm a pipe smoker but also intrested in cigar rolling (rolled already few). I'll go and continue reading your posts! Thanks to everyone for sharing information!

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to FTT. If you place your general location into your profile, it will appear alongside each of your posts. That can help other members answer your growing questions.

Growing tobacco in Finland. That's inspiring.

Bob

Gavroche

Welcome nystuga
user-offline.png

Vanerpaddel

Hi neighbour, I living in Sweden. We have a short summer for growing tobacco up here, but it works. :)

Welcome to a great and informative site.

Stefan.

nystuga

Scandinavia ain't the easiest place in the world to grow tobacco. But the old guys have been doing it a long before us and had it good.
I found a book printed in 1945 about growing and a tobacco contest up in Vasa area in here. Great knowledge from the past!

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
The glory of the site is that poor old Bob has to use Google Translate to inspect each and every post that's in a language that he can't understand.

Everyone is certainly invited to post in any language, but if it's not English, please also post the English translation of it.

Thanks,
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.