Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Columbian leaf for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

davek14

Bought some Columbian leaf from a competing site (before I knew better). Here's the blurb...

Our Aged Colombian Seco Tobacco Leaves are robust, but surprisingly quite mild-smelling - similar to unroasted coffee beans.

I like this leaf but it has a somewhat different taste, a bit strong too. I use it and enjoy it in blends, but it needs to be 10% or less. I would like to trade some to try new things.

greenmonster714

I like how ya threw in there...before I knew better..lol
I've only obtained leaf from Don and BigB so far. With the quality and service they both offer I see no reason to look elsewhere. I'd imagine some of these rollers will be interested in a trade.

davek14

Yeah, I've had a couple orders from BigB and have been impressed. I used to smoke cigars but presently am enjoying cigar tobacco in a pipe. BigB's Havana leaf is very good by itself and I will probably use it a a base making up the majority of future blends with a little something more added for "kick".

I was using the Columbian for this till I discovered Dominican Ligero(?). It also is a good tasting leaf which is too much on it's own. I will prolly eventually mix the Columbian with the Dominican at about a 1/3 ratio and add that to whatever.

greenmonster714

I've got a sample of the Havana from bigb I've not tried yet. I'll have to throw it in my pipe and try it alone and with a little other tobacco blended in. Back when I smoked cigars I always had a pipe in my pocket to finish the cigar all the way. It always had a bite but I don't mind a little snap. I've tried some blends from John Patton which had cigar leaf included and they were very good.

greenmonster714

Bigb also has some Havana called Lonnie's Havana. I've read a few threads here that claim it to be a very good cigarette tobacco and would probably be good in a pipe as well. I don't know where the Lonnie Havana comes from but I've only heard good things about it.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Bigb also has some Havana called Lonnie's Havana. I've read a few threads here that claim it to be a very good cigarette tobacco and would probably be good in a pipe as well. I don't know where the Lonnie Havana comes from but I've only heard good things about it.

Really I have three Havana's . 1 Havana I cant right off remember the numbers , 2 Lonnie's Havana and My Big Havana .

Status
Not open for further replies.