Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco newbie from Eastern Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MM-TD

Greetings everyone,

I joined this forum to learn about Tobacco farming as I'm getting tired of the ever decreasing quality of industrial smokes and the ever rising prices. I also like to make new friends and this forum seems to be very active, full of people knowing what they're doing and united by their passion for tobacco.

So, here I am, hoping I'll fit right in. =P

burge

Welcome there is a lot of great info here. What do you smoke?

MM-TD

Welcome there is a lot of great info here. What do you smoke?

I've been smoking Marlboro lights / golds for 2-3 years now, before that I smoked Marboro Reds for 8 years. Looking to get on board with homegrown tobacco. How about yourself?

burge

I've been smoking Marlboro lights / golds for 2-3 years now, before that I smoked Marboro Reds for 8 years. Looking to get on board with homegrown tobacco. How about yourself?

Players and export A were my brands. Marlbs are virginia burley and oriental my blend for that is from Dons samples and lemon Virginia. 70 15 15 Virginia Prilep and double toasted burley. I am posting a pic soon when I go for coffee and the sale of Dons lemon.

MM-TD

Players and export A were my brands. Marlbs are virginia burley and oriental my blend for that is from Dons samples and lemon Virginia. 70 15 15 Virginia Prilep and double toasted burley. I am posting a pic soon when I go for coffee and the sale of Dons lemon.

Prilep is a good tobacco, it's birthplace is actually in Macedonia, a country near mine. I wasn't aware they still grow tobacco in Prilep.

greenmonster714

Welcome aboard. Planning a tobacco garden is a lot of fun. This place is loaded with great info and friendly folks. It's good to see you join in and I look forward to seeing your garden this spring.

burge

Its all good tobacco. I never knew that in Canada its all Virginia cigarettes. Some good stuff for sure.

Tutu

Welcome! So where in Eastern Europe are you from then exactly? Greece? Bulgaria? Albania? Serbia? What else is next to Macedonia... Kosovo?

MM-TD

Welcome! So where in Eastern Europe are you from then exactly? Greece? Bulgaria? Albania? Serbia? What else is next to Macedonia... Kosovo?

My country is not directly next to Macedonia, it's a little bit more west. I try to avoid typing the name of it myself, as the amount of tobacco I'm growing exceeds the legal limit to fall under "personal use" here.

ChinaVoodoo

My country is not directly next to Macedonia, it's a little bit more west. I try to avoid typing the name of it myself, as the amount of tobacco I'm growing exceeds the legal limit to fall under "personal use" here.

So are you in Yugoslavia, the Ottoman Empire, or the Holy Roman Empire? (I suppose you could be in all three)

Charly

this forum seems to be very active, full of people knowing what they're doing and united by their passion for tobacco.

So, here I am, hoping I'll fit right in. =P

This place is great, but we do not all know what we are really doing :D but we learn ! ;) tobacco growing is a lot of fun and pleasure, I am sure you will feel yourself at home here.

Status
Not open for further replies.