Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

shop purchased cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

And here I thought we already had a folder for this...I know , we're here to grow and roll our own but sometimes one has to see whats new on the shelves...anyway. Not long after Thanksgiving (might have been black friday )my wife and i headed up to Madison to the outdoor mall and discovered an exquisite cigar bar. Wife went to explore a clothing shop and left me alone in it...I ended up buying a few top rated cigars, and one other that the uh, whats the fancied up term for the humidor attendant ?...its a hand made from Florida and it was extremely tasty. The name , Canimao ,very simple blue and gold band . Wasn't very expensive either maybe $5 . I was out doing some home fix-it projects and felt like a stogie while I putzed around. I had to set it down a couple times and therefore ,relight. Even a 3 time lit cigar , it still had a very pleasurable taste until the final 1/3 and I set it down and forgot about it on the front porch table. it rained all night so I didn't attempt a day after relight. A definite re-buy . I'll post a pic when I have my phone later. Unless this one works ,same band but mine didn't have a pigtail .
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2647/3948307721_938e4c3ac8_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.