Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Best trophy or achievment while providing for your family

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
Thats is also the 2 does and 1 spike allowed her which I did. We used to be a 1 buck county. Add the hogs and small game, I would be crazy to give my money to big supermkts , heh heh. I have to work because I love milk and bread and butter.

ChinaVoodoo

BarG

Founding Member
Yeah I was glad, I thought the shot came from across the river, he called me and said he thinks he made a good shot, I say , be there in 20 min. great surprise. He is my hunter in law heh heh.

BarG

Founding Member
Next year I have my soon to be 12 yr old grand daughter hunting deer with my new crossbow , the sniper 370. she gets her first lesson this weekend in 25 degree weather and no out house, heh heh

BarG

Founding Member
My son in law , Matt lol, had his confidence blown earlier on a pig and a coyote. he came thru. He has had some issues with the 308 he has been using.

BarG

Founding Member
I use 300 winn mag. Savage model 110 box gun, there is idiosnchroncys that I have learned to make this a very accurate or inaccurate rifle.

BarG

Founding Member
Tobacco is the first step. after my morning coffeee i have to roll 20 cigarettes to go to work after making my lunch. or I could do it all the night before and totaly enjoy my morning.

china voodoo, thanks , it is hard to hunt in Texas without land. there is very restrictive public hunting.

ChinaVoodoo

I didn't make it out this year because I've been so busy with working full time and going to university. We still have venison from last year, a bunch of chickens from a friend, some beef from an animal a friend and I split and butchered ourselves a couple years ago, oh, and pork another friend raised.

It's easy to find "Crown Land" to hunt on here, as well as vacated grazing leases. I plan on teaching the nephew how to shoot a .22 and go rabbit hunting. His mother is anti-gun. (I got permission). It'll be good for him.

BarG

Founding Member
big hog.jpgThis is still to date my best hog. I wish I still looked that cool and handsome. I want to take some pics in regard to antlers on whitetails for discussion. A couple of mine surprise me on comparison in relation to how they grow forward or back or up. I am talking about the main beams.

When I realized a long time dream to not visit but live rural I changed my prioritys. I even grew tobacco. I use literaly a carton a week of cig tobacco. my cost $2.00 and any time or extra tobacco I buy from bigbonner or fmgrowit. They still supply me with some of their best. I supply my self though. I still have a ton and plan on growing this year after 3-4 yrs off. if you aint growing then leave now, lol

Last edited:

BarG

Founding Member
Indianjoe, You sure have that right, although I made a special trip for my son in law because he is a hunter , heh heh. I can take him and he can deliver.

BarG

Founding Member
What are your best bacon recipies. I am into pork bellies now. Keep it simple at first for me. Using pink curing salt for 1 and mortons tender quick on another. still have 1 to go. these are averaging 12 -14 lbs.

BarG

Founding Member
I didn't make it out this year because I've been so busy with working full time and going to university. We still have venison from last year, a bunch of chickens from a friend, some beef from an animal a friend and I split and butchered ourselves a couple years ago, oh, and pork another friend raised.

It's easy to find "Crown Land" to hunt on here, as well as vacated grazing leases. I plan on teaching the nephew how to shoot a .22 and go rabbit hunting. His mother is anti-gun. (I got permission). It'll be good for him.

My 11 year old grandaghter shot nothing but bulls eyes with my new crossbow, in our learning session. I plan on more training with an adrenaline pump for when she actualy gets a shot at one.

Status
Not open for further replies.