Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Server problems

RidgeRunner

World Member
Founding Member
Do not use the word "R olex" (without the space) in any of your posts. You will not be able to submit your message. I'll try to figure out a way around this problem.

RR

RidgeRunner

World Member
Founding Member
We're running tests in a hidden forum, we will resolve the issue shortly.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
We're running tests in a hidden forum, we will resolve the issue shortly.

RidgeRunner, you are a relatively new member and an administrator already. From that I conclude you are some kind of a computer cat. If I have guessed right could we start a new thread or PM to teach me to up load videos to the forum?

Thanks,

John

RidgeRunner

World Member
Founding Member
There is a very limited way to actually download a video to the site. You have to send an admin a PM with the address of the video you want downloaded. Then it will be posted in a videos forum. The only reason to do this is to protect proprietary information or to copy a video that might be of special importance or at risk of loss.

To insert a video into a post, follow these instructions

scrvid3.jpg

scrvid2.jpg
Or watch this video

CoralReefs

Suburban baccy farmer
RidgeRunner, you are a relatively new member and an administrator already. From that I conclude you are some kind of a computer cat. If I have guessed right could we start a new thread or PM to teach me to up load videos to the forum?

Thanks,

John

New member? RidgeRunner's join date says "Jun 2011"!

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member

Thanks,

John
Nope, It's just me with a different account. Sometimes the people who know what they're doing use my main account when they're here fixing stuff.