Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Download a video

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Currently, downloading a video is vastly more complicated than downloading a picture. Videos with unusually beneficial information can be submitted for consideration. Admins will have to approve of the video for being worthwhile for downloading. If your video is approved, it will be downloaded t the sites server where it will be permanently saved. This is very much unlike inserting a youtube video because the youtube video can be deleted at any time and then it will be lost. A downloaded video will not be deleted.

I perused this function because of the loss of the Percy Martin Perique video. Hopefully it will reappear and if I have the opportunity, I'll grab it and make it a permanent part of the forum.

Keep your eyes open for especially informative videos and be sure to send a link or a name and the location of the video to any admin and we will review it for merit.

I'm working on giving all members the option to download videos in the future. When the program is developed, all downloads will be moderated...meaning they will undergo the same approval process that is being used for submitted videos now.

BarG

Founding Member
Some of us are just learning how to type. If you make this function available that means we have to learn more....Damn I was just learning to type now i get to learn how to make and dowonload videos.;)

CoralReefs

Suburban baccy farmer
Some of us are just learning how to type. If you make this function available that means we have to learn more....Damn I was just learning to type now i get to learn how to make and dowonload videos.;)

I think they have video tutorials on how to download videos!

Oh wait....

Steve2md

WHAT HE SAID!!!! eff! now videos!!! ( video soon to come on my take on cigar rolling) in "Cigar pics" of course!!