Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hey yall from Arkansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

burge

Welcome and there is every reason to get your hopes up when you buy from WLT and Big Bonner. I was thinking the same thing when I first ventured into leaf. I thought it was just a cheap way to smoke. This is the best tobacco you can buy hands down. Aging techniques etc you will wonder what you ever found in those drugstore blends.

millertime

Welcome and there is every reason to get your hopes up when you buy from WLT and Big Bonner. I was thinking the same thing when I first ventured into leaf. I thought it was just a cheap way to smoke. This is the best tobacco you can buy hands down. Aging techniques etc you will wonder what you ever found in those drugstore blends.

I really dont think its going to be as hard and as complicated as i initially thought. From what ive read and videos ive watched, a simple cure isnt that hard. I think itll come out fine in the end, but if it doesnt itll be a learning experience and a strong basis for next years grow and cure. I bought seeds from victory seed co. Idk if they have good seeds or whatever. Anyone familiar with their products?

burge

Good to know if there is a chance I may want to try growing. I do not think I can find a better value than WLT and Big Bonner for leaf. Try some first get the age of the tobacco you want for a mixture. As in some grow logs it may not turn out the first year you try it on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.